Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day 1 in review.

Almost to the end of the first day of small changes. And I did pretty good. Did some light yoga this morning which was laughable because my body just does not want to move anymore. It has gotten pretty comfortable in my lazy lifestyle. LOL

Food wise, I wrote down everything I ate. It's not all good, but it's written down. I still have dinner to go but it is all planned out and should be fine.

A big thing - NO POP. I generally have a Pepsi when I sit down in the morning at my desk. Most people have coffee. It's my kick in the pants every morning. But, that being said, I also love tea but I've just gotten away from it. So today when I sat down, I had my tea. And honestly it felt good to avoid that sugar rush and subsequent crash.

Around 1 pm I was nearly crawling out of my skin with sugar cravings. Drank water, had a piece of gum and made it through. But goodness that convenience store across the street was calling my name!!

Personally, I'm learning to be me a little more on the outside. I hesitated on something today and a friend called me out on it. It was refreshing because I almost never allow anyone to really get to know me. Baby steps. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment